FO ~ Cloth

07 December 2008
Earlier in the year I took part in a Cloth & Soap swap and for my pal I knitted...



Pattern: Peas and Carrots Scrubber Cloth (Ravelry link) by Maile Mauch

Yarn: Anchor Magicline

Needles: 4.5mm

Thoughts: It was a fun to knit such a bright cotton and I really like this pattern and will knit it again. If you follow the pattern link/s you'll see that I've omitted the peas and carrots mentioned in the pattern's title and added a hanging loop.

Labels: , , , ,


Copyright ©2006 - 2008 by OzKnitter. All rights reserved 

7.12.08 :: ::
3 Comments:
  • Love the colors! I have to miss the last swap as I was so busy.

    By Blogger Ann, on 08 December, 2008  
  • Great colours! Also love the Trekking socks below. spookylana

    By Anonymous Anonymous, on 08 December, 2008  
  • Hiya Ozknitter,

    Come back, you haven't blogged in ages....we miss you and want to know what you are working on!!

    Newdknit

    By Anonymous Anonymous, on 01 April, 2009  
Post a Comment
Home

OzKnitter :: permalink